It's easy to get involved with our lab! We are always looking for curious, motivated, and enthusiastic students who are interested in our lab. If you're interested in joining our lab, go through the following steps:
Look through our research projects and topic areas.
The listing of research projects and topic areas will give you a better idea of the type of work we do and what you would be doing if you joined our lab. It is not necessary to already have the skills required to work on the projects; nor is it required to have knowledge of all of the topics covered.
After you have found a couple positions you are interested in, email us! It would be best to the current lab manager by email, and include the following information:
- Your name
- Your class standing
- Major and track (if you know)
- Positions you are interested in
- Why you would like to join our lab
Meet with us.
- We will respond within a week to your email, and set up a time to meet with you. If we don't reply within a couple of days please feel free to email us again because it might be a busy time.
- The purpose of this meeting is to get to know more about you and your interests. We also want to learn more about your experience with EE-related projects and classes you have taken.
- Please bring the following with you to the meeting:
- A resume that includes your project experience and classes you have taken
- Any questions you have for us